Number of views:
Common Box Closed Insulated Rectangular Bus
Number of views:
Product serial number
Closed Insulated Bus
One. Common box closed insulated rectangular bus
GFT (L) M series common box closed insulated rectangular bus (3-35kV / 250A-5000A) is developed and produced by our company according to market demand, and it is a nationally promoted stereotype product. This product is widely used in high-voltage distribution cabinets of substations, between the low-voltage side of transformers and distribution cabinets, and in power transmission and distribution lines of generators. The main features and structural performance of the product are as follows:
1) The housing is made of non-magnetic high-quality aluminum alloy plate. It is a fully enclosed structure with good corrosion resistance and excellent heat dissipation performance. The non-magnetic conductive shell can greatly reduce the eddy current heating caused by high voltage current. Reduce the temperature of the closed bus shell, reduce power loss, and increase the ampacity.
2) The conductor is rectangular bus bar, and the material is high-quality copper and aluminum.
3) Special flange opening design enables larger busbar box to be spliced flexibly. Makes the design and installation of the bus system simple, programmed and standardized.
4) Each section of busbar is reasonably provided with access holes in the upper part (it can also be set on the side or bottom according to site requirements), so maintenance personnel can operate to any position inside the busbar. The inspection port adopts the bending and flanging manufacturing process and the highly demanding flange port full welding process, so that the protection level of the busbar system enclosure reaches IP54.
5) For high-current indoor closed bus bars, ventilation shutters are provided on both sides and the lower part of the housing to enhance heat dissipation and reduce temperature rise.
6) The exquisite manufacturing process and reasonable structure make the surface smooth and flat after the bus bar is manufactured, which meets the requirement of no water accumulation in the outdoor shell. A water conveying and draining device is arranged at the bottom of the casing, which can prevent the internal water accumulation and block the invasion of dust and foreign objects.
7) The rationalized internal support structure design allows a safe electrical gap between each phase busbar, fully meeting the customer's requirements. The design of the grounding terminal at the flange end of each section of the bus bar enables a smooth overall grounding system after the bus bar system is installed. With double insulation and multi-point connection grounding of the housing, maintenance work is significantly reduced, and safety performance can be significantly improved.
8) Matte paint is sprayed on the inner and outer surfaces of the closed busbar shell, and the color can be selected according to customer needs.
9) Common technical parameters
二. Common box closed insulated tubular bus
As the capacity of the substation increases, the rated currents of the main transformer 10kV and 35kV buses continue to increase (over 3000A). Conventional rectangular buses have uneven current distribution, large skin effect coefficients, increased heating losses, and dynamic stability difficulties in meeting short-circuit current Disadvantages such as requirements, GFGM series common box closed insulated tube bus (3-35kV / 1600-800A) is a new type of closed insulated tube bus developed and produced by our company according to market demand. This product is an upgraded product of the traditional closed insulated rectangular bus bar in various performances, and has been applied in practical engineering. The design, manufacture, testing, installation and other processes of the bus are tracked by our company.
In addition to the same structural characteristics and performance as the closed insulated rectangular bus, the product also has the following advantages:
1) Large current carrying capacity, low skin effect, and small power loss, which is 1/4 of rectangular copper-aluminum busbars with equal cross section.
2) The allowable stress is large, the short-circuit current is large, and the mechanical strength is high.
3) The safety performance of the bus is high, and it has the protection of the outer shell of the conventional tubular bus.
4) Common technical parameters
three. Common box closed insulated bus technical performance requirements
1. Implementation of technical standards
2. Technical performance requirements
The bus conductor uses air as the insulation medium, and the corresponding insulation clearance is selected according to different voltage levels.
Conductor insulation support is pillar insulator, which can be selected according to voltage level, bus bar specifications and customer's mechanical load requirements for pillar insulator.
1) Insulation resistance: The insulation resistance value of each section of the closed bus unit should be greater than or equal to 100MΩ (2500V megohmmeter).
2) Dielectric strength: Each section of the closed bus is subjected to a 1-minute power frequency interference withstand voltage test before leaving the factory. Power frequency withstand voltage and lightning impulse withstand voltage value, in line with national standards.
3) Grounding system: Meet the requirements of IEC364-5-54 for grounding system.
4) Protection level: indoor type: IP40; outdoor type: IP43, IP54.
5) Load performance: Under the rated current, the temperature rise of the shell meets the requirements of GB763-90 "Heat when AC voltage appliances work for a long time".
3. Special Tips
1) The closed bus is supplied by the manufacturer in a complete set, and the relevant technical requirements of the product are specified before delivery.
2) Closed buses need to be added with heat tracing and dehumidification, and temperature and humidity detection need to be specially raised. This part is not in the scope of the usual buses.
3) The detailed dimensions of the closed bus are surveyed and accurately measured by the manufacturer, and the blueprint is used to design and construct the construction drawing according to the actual situation on site, and reported to the design department or the owner for approval.
4) The color of the closed bus bar is consistent with the on-site switch cabinet or related connected equipment.
5) When the product is installed and debugged on site, the manufacturer is responsible for guiding the installation.
Scan the QR code to read on your phone
We could not find any corresponding parameters, please add them to the properties table